Thanks Soe Chin for the great news!
And you can read the article HERE
The journalist, Ms Malina Jeya Palan, had been hovering at and around our stall the whole time when Dr Mohan and family were seen visiting our stall! She managed to corner the entire clan and whisked them off to the back room for the interview! Dr Mohan pointed out one particular book "How I Became Stupid" to one of his young charges. I believe Katie's new friend, Saradha is Dr Mohan's wife?
Among the books picked up by Dr Mohan's family that day were:
1) Digital Fortress by Dan Brown (released by Zarina)
2) Mitigating Circumstances by Nancy Taylor Rosenberg (released by Zarina)
3) Bastard Out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison (released by AuntyJo)
4) A CONNECTICUT FASHIONISTA IN KING ARTHUR'S COURT by Marianne Mancusi (released by Taty)
5) The Stupidest Things Ever Said by Ross Petras (I believe its one of Tim's?)